“Everything You Should Know About Liens – But Wish You Didn’t!” will be a great discussion that you do not want to miss!
This live session features David Place, Esq. with The Place Firm in Elizabethtown, KY; Corey B. Freidman, Esq. with the Romano Law Group in West Palm Beach, FL and our wonderful moderator, Doug R. Beam, Esq. with Douglas R. Beam, P.A. in Melbourne, FL on Thursday, June 17, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT) Eastern Daylight Time.
In this discussion, you will learn about:
• How to use the free Medicare Portal to reduce delays, speed mediation and obtain refunds
• Simple statutes and best practices to turn the tables on ERISA Plans
• Trial attorney’s personal liability for liens: Medicare, MAO, ERISA, FEHBA
• Using the language of a FEHBA plan to reduce their repayment demand
• Outside the box tactics to reduce liens, plus so much more!
Please register today, save your spot and share this webinar with your colleagues.
Please note: This webinar is for Plaintiff & Criminal Defense Attorneys and Paralegals. They may register for free and receive a confirmation with the log in instructions. No Defense firms are permitted.
HMR will be giving away 4 bags of Peruvian Organic Coffee to one lucky attendee. A portion of proceeds help fund education initiatives in farming co-operatives in St. Martin, Peru. Good luck to all!