We are pleased to invite you to watch a very informative webinar on “Profits Over Treatment: Litigating Claims Arising From Errant Mental Health Facilities.”
This live session features Top Trial Lawyer and Georgia Super Lawyer, Darren Penn, Esq. with Penn Law, LLC in Atlanta, GA and Paul Littrell, Jr. with Stratejic Relationships, LLC in Atlanta GA on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT) Eastern Daylight Time.
In this discussion, Darren and Paul will discuss two horrific cases that they worked on. One case involved a wrongful death of a women who was supposed to be on a suicide watch and the hospital failed to do so, which resulted in her suicide. The second case involved a woman who was prematurely released from the hospital and then committed two homicides within thirteen days of her departure.
You will also learn about:
1. How mental health facilities are really owned and operated
2. How profits rule the day instead of taking care of patients
3. How insurance companies end up making patient treatment decisions
4. How to identify knowledgeable Ex-employees that your Defendant is hoping you wouldn’t find
5. How to approach Ex’s in such a way that makes them WANT to help you
6. How to nullify Defense arguments based upon statements made by their own Ex-employees
7. How to obtain documents from Ex’s which rebut Defense arguments
8. How to ask the right questions which may uncover NEW cases, plus so much more!
This is a webinar you don’t want to miss!
Please note: This webinar is for Plaintiff & Criminal Defense Attorneys and Paralegals. They may register for free and receive a confirmation with the log in instructions. No Defense firms are permitted.
HMR will be giving away 4 delicious bags of Peruvian coffee to one lucky attendee. Good luck!