Hali E. Marsocci
At Romano Law Group, Hali Marsocci concentrates her practice of law on a variety of personal injury matters, wrongful death cases, and product liability litigation.
Ms. Marsocci earned her Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida and her Bachelor of Business Administration from Stetson University in DeLand, Florida.
Ms. Marsocci worked as a law clerk for the Office of the State Attorney for the 19th Judicial Circuit in Fort Pierce, Florida and the Guardian Ad Litem Program in Port Saint Lucie, Florida while attending law school. She also served as a law clerk at the Romano Law Group during the summer prior to graduation from Florida Coastal School of Law. Additionally, Ms. Marsocci was a Certified Legal Intern for the Office of the State Attorney for the 7th Judicial Circuit in Palatka, Florida where she worked on several felony and misdemeanor cases during her final year of law school. As a law student, Ms. Marsocci was selected as a member of the nationally recognized Moot Court Honor Board and earned multiple Dean’s List awards. She also received Pro Bono Honors for completing in excess of 200 pro bono hours.
• Florida – All State Courts
• United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
• United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
• National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, Member
• Florida Justice Association, Member
• American Association for Justice, Member
• Palm Beach County Justie Association, Member and Prior Young Lawyer Board Member
• Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member